Friday, July 31, 2009

American Soil!

I just got a call from Megh! They have touched down in Atlanta.

Here is the run down:

Megh: "Mom? Shhh! Stop it! OK, Mom? Patrick says he love you. OK Mom? Hey! We're in Atlanta! What? OK...Patrick didn't say he loved you...Bobby says he loves you. Shhh! I'm on the phone with my MOTHER! OK Mom? It was Fantastic! OK...I'm telling her! As soon as we got to Nassau every one of us had a big, juicy hamburger. Even Sarah, who doesn't like French fries because they're too greasy had some and said they were the best French fries she has EVER tasted! But the cokes weren't as good as the tucola...not "chewcola"...tucola as in the number...yeah...not CHEW...it's 2...tucola. Yeah. It has real sugar and is AMAZING! And I LOVE black beans and rice but I don't want to have some for awhile, OK? Stop! Shhh. I'm trying! It's my MOM! Do you want to talk to her? OK then... We're standing in the plane waiting to get off...it was a GREAT trip...Huh huh YEAH! OK. Yeah Chad was leading a cheer. We have a new nickname for dad...it's "Daddy K"...you know we have 2 Mama J's on the trip and now a Daddy K...it's so cute. Please bring me my cell phone...and an Ale 8. Yeah. When I barely touched down just now I yelled "I have signal! I have signal!" and dad yelled "Call mom!" but I can't text my friends that I'm home because I don't have their numbers in dad's phone. I was using it to listen to music. OK...I have to go. I love you! I'm SO glad we went and I'm SO glad we're almost home! Here's dad.

Kevin: It was INCREDIBLE...we will bore you FOR HOURS!

Me: I can't wait...I dare you to bore me!

Kev: Uh oh. It looks like we won't get in until midnight. Must be the weather. We've dodged stuff all the way in.

Me: I've got a diet coke right here.

Kev: OK. To the left...no your other left! OK, dear? Got to go! Trying to get this crew something to eat!

Me: OK LOVE YOU!

click.

So there you have it...you were the first to know!

~m

No comments:

Post a Comment